Host: Dr. Eileen Karpfinger
Could your Health Improve? Would it be helpful to have the Systems of your Body working better? If you've heard of the Endocannabinoid System and you are wondering what it can do for you, this is a great place to start!
Dr. Eileen Karpfinger, Chiropractor and Functional Medicine Doctor in California and Host of Hempire Radio, an International Podcast that focuses on Holistic Solutions for all conditions, is presenting about the Endocannabinoid System.
From Fertility and Pregnancy and Nursing to Exercise Recovery and Peak Sports Performance, and that AutoImmune Disease your family member has that you heard CBD might be helpful for, she's got the information for you. This even covers information on Anxiety and PTSD and Pediatric Patient Care.
Whether you are a Health Practitioner, a Health Advocate, a Healthy Parent or a Healthy Individual, there is likely information to be gained about how the Endocannabinoid System can improve one’s health.
What's being covered at this Presentation:
- Anatomy of the Endocannabinoid System
- What the Endocannabinoid System Does and How Extremely Helpful It Is!
- A Brief History of Cannabis
- The legal Difference between Hemp and Marijuana
- The unregulated industry of Cannabis and what to look out for.
- What you can look for in a product to assure health and not further harm.
This is a casual, friendly event where everyone is welcome. We will go as deep as our audience allows so bring your questions and your case information if you like!
To Register contact: 510-228-5250 or register at Eventbrite here.