Good Harvest Market Return Policy
Store Returns and Refunds:
Refunds will be happily given on the purchase price of a product, provided the following:
• You used your ECO card on your purchase.
• The return is within 30 days from the date of purchase.
We do not give cash refunds without an original cash register receipt. Refunds will be applied in original forms of payment. Refunds made on purchases made by check will be done via store credit.
Credits on wellness or bulk department products without a receipt will have 15% deducted due to our Wellness Tuesday and Bulk Thursday discount days.
We do not give refunds on the following:
• Books, magazines, or cosmetics.
• Food items more than 50% consumed.
• Special order products that we do not normally stock.
• Product that has expired, if it is expired while in your possession.
Refunds in the form of store credit:
In the case that your refund is made in the form of store credit, it will be applied toward a current purchase of equal or greater value or placed on a Good Harvest Market gift card. There is no charge to receive or use this card.
We reserve the right to NOT give refunds or store credit, even if original receipt is presented.