2017 Previous Card Members ONLY
How do I link my account to the new program?
It’s super easy! And if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, we are here to help you!
- Search for 'Good Harvest Market' in the Apple iTunes Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android)
- Download the app
- Open the app and click “Register Here”
- Select “Yes” if you had an ECO Card in 2017
- Click the Green button that lets you scan your current card – it will ask for access to your camera – say Yes and scan your card. If you lost your card, manually enter your ID number. If you don’t know your number, we can look it up for you in our old system. (See below for instructions to enter your ID manually)
- Enter the rest of your account information and click “Submit”.
- Finally, agree to the app “terms” by checking each box and submit.
- Log in with your new user information and start using the app!
How to manually add an ECO Card number:
If you have your physical card, please enter the card numbers exactly as you see them under the barcode. Enter your 12 digit card number beginning with “41”, followed by zeros, and your personal ID number, and ending with a zero, until you have a 12 -digit number. (12345 below are examples of an ID number)
What if I lost my ECO Card?
No problem! We are here to help. We can link your current account by looking up your name and/or phone number to get your card number. Then all we have to do is enter your current card number manually. Easy!
What if I don’t have a Smart Phone?
That’s ok. We can still link your current card online so that you can continue to enjoy in store sale prices. But in order to receive any special offers or coupons you will have to go to the online portal and push those offers to your cart before you go shopping so that you can receive the full benefits at checkout.
To register through the online portal, click here. You will enter the information the same way as you would on the app.
What if I am having trouble linking my current account?
We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for all of our customers. We will be having a “registration week” where you can stop in and we will get you all set up. Look for details on that in the near future!
Can my family use the same loyalty rewards account?
Yes! All of your family members will need to download the app and log in using the same account information.
Can I use the app at the café counter?
No. The café and store are on different systems.