Huffy Cruiser Bike Giveaway Contest Rules - Safer at Home
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years old or older to enter. Contest runs 4/29/20 thru 5/26/20. To enter, respond to the following question using the email link that was provided or under the contest Facebook post: What has Good Harvest Market meant to you during these times of “safer at home”? You may enter as often as you like during the contest. Employees (including their immediate families) of Good Harvest Market & The Harvest Café are not eligible to win. Prizes have no cash value. No exchanges. Other restrictions may apply.
Throughout the contest period, we will be randomly featuring customers responses on the Good Harvest Market website and social media pages.
Weekly Prize: One winner will be randomly drawn each week (5/6, 5/13, and 5/20) during the contest and will receive a $25 Harvest Café Gift Card. Weekly contest winner will be notified by email and be required to pick up prize at Good Harvest Market.
Grand Prize: One winner will be randomly drawn on 5/27 and awarded the Grand Prize – a fully assembled Huffy Cruiser Bicycle, color blue. Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and be required to pick up prize at Good Harvest Market. Grand Prize Winner of the Huffy Cruiser Bicycle agrees to be photographed with bicycle to be used on Good Harvest Market social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) or prize will be forfeited.
By entering you (entrant) understand and consent to Good Harvest Market & The Harvest Café to use your (entrant) information for marketing purposes including featuring your (entrant) response(s) on the Good Harvest Market Facebook and Instagram pages and website and to provide you (entrant) with information about products, services and special offers.
By entering, you agree to all contest rules and other restricts that may apply.
Good Harvest Market & The Harvest Café are located at 2205 Silvernail Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
PRIZE ACCEPTANCE FORM AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY FOR HUFFY CRUISER BIKE
In exchange for and as a condition to the receipt of the prize described below (the " Prize") to the Recipient identified below, the undersigned, on behalf of themselves and their successors, assigns, agents and employees (" Prize Recipient") hereby represents and agrees as follows:
• Prize Recipient acknowledges that the Prize is a bicycle that has a retail value of approximately $200. Except as otherwise agreed, the prize is available for pickup by Prize Recipient at the address below following receipt by the undersigned identified retailer ("Retailer") of a signed copy of this Affidavit.
• Prize Recipient certifies that they meet all requirements of the Promotion Rules.
• Prize Recipient acknowledges that the bicycle was not assembled by a professional and that Prize Recipient has been advised to take the bicycle to a professional to check that all components were assembled and tightened properly and that all components of the bicycle are functional.
• Prize Recipient acknowledges that riding a bicycle entails inherent risk , including of personal injury or death, and agree to do so in a safe and proper manner , using all appropriate safety equipment and training (including a proper bicycle helmet) and further agrees to assume all responsibility and liability associated with the bicycle and their use of it or the use by anyone else they allow to ride the bicycle or who does ride it, and to indemnify and hold harmless the Retailer as well as Nutraceutical Corporation (the sponsor of the underlying contest) ("Sponsor") and its and their respective subsidiaries , officers , directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or loss associated with Prize Recipient' s acceptance and use of this bicycle.
• Prize Recipient agrees to cooperate with Retailer with regard to publicity and confidentiality and grants to Retailer and Sponsor an irrevocable worldwide license and right to use Prize Recipient's name and likeness in connection with marketing or social media describing or announcing the underlying contest or the associated brand(s). Prize Recipient agrees not to speak or comment negatively or derogatively about Retailer or Sponsor.
• All items not specifically identified above will be Prize Recipient' s responsibility, including taxes. Prize Recipient acknowledges that Retailer may provide it with a 1099 declaring the value of the Prize, and Prize Recipient agrees to be responsible for and pay any and all federal or state income taxes which may be applicable to the value thereof, regardless of whether Prize Recipient receives a 1099.
• In the event of any dispute over this Affidavit or the Prize, or if Prize Recipient wishes to make a claim against for any reason related to either of the foregoing or any other claim against or involving, Prize Recipient agrees that they must bring such a claim in a federal or state court physically situated in Salt Lake City, Utah, and that any dispute shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of the State of Utah (without regard to its principles of conflict of laws).